See All test questions
1. The average value of sec2x on the interval is
2. Find the area of the region bounded by the parabolas y = x2 and y = 6x - x2.
3. The function f is given by f(x) = x4 + 4x3. On which of the following intervals is f decreasing?
5. If the region enclosed by the y-axis, the curve y = , and the line y = 8 is revolved about the x-axis, the volume of the solid generated is
6. The maximum velocity attained on the interval 0 ≤ t ≤ 5, by the particle whose displacement is given by s(t) = 2t3 - 12t2 + 16t + 2 is
7. The value of c that satisfies the Mean Value Theorem for derivatives on the interval [0, 5] for the function f(x) = x3 - 6x is
8. If f(x) = sec (4x), then f′ is
9. cost dt =
Let g(x) = where f(t) has the graph shown above. Which of the following could be the graph of g ?