See All test questions
2. The base of a solid S is the region enclosed by the graph of 4x + 5y = 20, the x-axis, and the y-axis. If the cross-sections of S perpendicular to the x-axis are semicircles, then the volume of S is
3. Which of the following is an equation of the line tangent to the graph of y = x3 + x2 at y = 3 ?
4. If f′(x) = ln x - x + 2, at which of the following values of x does f have a relative minimum value?
5. Find the total area of the region between the curve y = cos x and the x-axis from x = 1 to x = 2 in radians.
6. Let f(x) = dx; 0 < x < π. If f = 1, then f(1) =
7. A radioactive isotope, y, decays according to the equation = ky, where k is a constant and t is measured in seconds. If the half-life of y is 1 minute, then the value of k is