See All test questions
3. If y = e-x2, then y ″ (0) equals
4. Use the following table, which shows the values of the differentiable functionsf and g.
The average rate of change of function f on [1,4] is
5. Use the following table, which shows the values of the differentiable functionsf and g.
If h(x) = g(f (x)) then h ′(3) =
6. The derivative of a function f is given for all x by
f ′(x) = x2(x + 1)3(x - 4)2.
The set of x values for which f is a relative maximum is
7. If equals
8. The maximum value of the function f (x) = xe -x is
9. Which equation has the slope field shown below?
10. The graph below shows the velocity of an object moving along a line, for 0 ≤ t ≤ 9.
At what time does the object attain its maximum acceleration?