See All test questions
1. The graph below shows the velocity of an object moving along a line, for 0 ≤ t ≤ 9.
The object is farthest from the starting point at t =
2. The graph below shows the velocity of an object moving along a line, for 0 ≤ t ≤ 9.
At t = 8, the object was at position x = 10. At t = 5, the object's position was x =
3. α cos α dα is equal to
5. A differentiable function has the values shown in this table:
Estimate f ′(2.1).
6. If A = is approximated using Riemann sums and the same number of subdivisions, and if L, R, and T denote, respectively left, right, and trapezoid sums, then it follows that
7. The number of vertical tangents to the graph of y2 = x - x3 is
9. The equation of the curve shown below is What does the area of the shaded region equal?