See All test questions
4. Using the line tangent to an estimate of f (0.06) is
5. Air is escaping from a balloon at a rate of cubic feet per minute, where t is measured in minutes. How much air, in cubic feet, escapes during the first minute?
6. If y = sin3 (1 - 2x), then is
7. If y = x2e1/x (x ≠ 0), then is
8. A point moves along the curve y = x2 + 1 so that the x-coordinate is increasing at the constant rate of units per second. The rate, in units per second, at which the distance from the originis changing when the point has coordinates (1, 2) is equal to
10. The base of a solid is the first-quadrant region bounded by Each cross section perpendicular to the x-axis is a square with one edge in the xy-plane. The volume of the solid is