See All test questions
1. Then f ′(x) =
A cylindrical tank, shown in the figure above, is partially full of water at timet = 0, when more water begins flowing in at a constant rate. The tank becomes halffull when t = 4, and is completely full when t = 12. Let h represent the height of the water at time t. During which interval is increasing?
3. A particle moves on a line according to the law s = f (t) so that its velocity v = ks, where k is a nonzero constant. Its acceleration is
4. A cup of coffee placed on a table cools at a rate of per minute, where H represents the temperature of the coffee and t is time in minutes. If the coffee was at 120°F initially, what will its temperaturebe 10 minutes later?
5. An investment of $4000 grows at the rate of 320e0.08t dollars per year after t years. Its value after 10 years is approximately
6. If f (x) = (1 + ex) then the domain of f -1(x) is
7. The graph below shows the velocity of an object during the interval 0 ≤ t ≤ 9.
The object attains its greatest speed at t =
8. The graph below shows the velocity of an object during the interval 0 ≤ t ≤ 9.
The object was at the origin at t = 3. It returned to the origin
9. When the region bounded by the y-axis, y = ex, and y = 2 is rotated around the y-axis it forms a solid with volume