See All test questions
1. If for t≥ 0 is the position of a moving particle on a straight line, at which of the following intervals of tis the speed of the particle decreasing?
4. If is
5. Given the function f(x) = x3- 3x2+ 3x- 1, which of the following statements is true?
6. If and , what is the value of
7. What is the slope of the tangent line to the curve 2x2y- 3xy2- 2 = 0 at the point (2, 1)?
8. If fis a piecewise function defined as , which of the following statements is/are true?
III. f′(2) = 4
9. Air is pumped into a spherical balloon at the rate of 10 cubic centimeters per second. How fast is the diameter, in centimeters per second, increasing when the radius is 5 cm? (The volume of a sphere is .)