See All test questions
2. The is :
3. What is the , if
4. The graph of f′ is shown below.
Which of the graphs below is a possible graph of f?
6. Given the equation y= 3e-2x, what is an equation of the normal line to the graph at x= ln 2?
7. What is the
8. If f(x)is an antiderivative of and f(2) = 0, then f(0) =
9. If a function fis continuous for all values of x, which of the following statements is/are always true?
10. The graph of fis shown below and fis twice differentiable. Which of the following has the largest value: f(0), f′(0), f″(0)?