See All test questions
2. If p′(x) = q(x) and qis a continuous function for all values of x, then is
3. Water is leaking from a tank at a rate represented by f(t) whose graph is shown below. Which of the following is the best approximation of the total amount of water leaked from the tank for 1 ≤ t≤ 3?
If f(x) = 5 cos2(π&- x), then is
5. , then g′(2) is
6. If , a possible value of kis
7. If for all positive values of a, then which of the following could be the graph of f? (See below.)
8. A function fis continuous on [1, 5] and some of the values of fare shown below:
If fhas only one root, r, on the closed interval [1, 5], and r≠ 3, then a possible value of bis
9. Given the equation , what is the instantaneous rate of change of Vwith respect to rat r= 5?
10. What is the slope of the tangent to the curve x3&- y2= 1 at x= 1?