See All test questions
What is the volume of the solid obtained by revolving the region enclosed by the graphs of x= y2and x= 9 about the y-axis?
2. At what value(s) of xdo the graphs of y= exand y= x2+ 5xhave parallel tangent lines?
3. Let yrepresent the population in a town. If ydecreases according to the equation , with tmeasured in years, and the population decreases by 25% in 6 years, then k=
4. If on [4, 8], then hhas a local minimum at x=
5. The volume of the solid generated by revolving the region bounded by the graph of y= x3, the line y= 1, and the y-axis about the y-axis is
If and the graph of qis shown above, which of the graphs shown below is a possible graph of p?
7. The equation of the tangent line to the graph of y= sin xfor 0 ≤ x≤ πat the point where is