See All test questions
2. Find a positive value c, for x, that satisfies the conclusion of the Mean Value Theorem for Derivatives for f(x) = 3x2 - 5x + 1 on the interval [2, 5].
3. Given f(x) = 2x2 - 7x - 10, find the absolute maximum of f(x) on [-1, 3].
4. Find If x3y + xy3 = -10.
7. Find the equation of the tangent line to 9x2 + 16y2 = 52 through (2, -1).
8. A particle's position is given by s = t3 - 6t2 + 9t. What is its acceleration at time t = 4 ?
9. If f(x) = 3πx, then f′(x) =
10. The average value of f(x) = from x = 1 to x = e is