See All test questions
1. If f(x) = sin2x, Find f′″(x).
2. Find the slope of the normal line to y = x + cos xy at (0, 1).
5. A solid is generated when the region in the first quadrant bounded by the graph of y = 1 + sin2x, the line x = , the x-axis, and the y-axis is revolved about the x-axis. Its volume is found by evaluating which of the following integrals?
6. If y = , find at x = 1.
8. If = and y = 2 when x =1, then, when x = 2, y =
9. The graph of y = 5x4 - x5 has an inflection point (or points) at