See All test questions
1. If y = tan(2πx), then = ?
3. tan2 x dx
4. For 0 ≤ t ≤ , an object travels along the ellipse given by x = 2sin t, y = -3cos t. At t = , the object leaves the ellipse and travels along the line tangent to the path at that point. What is the slope of the tangent line at t = ?
5. If f(x) = , which of the following is true?
7. The position of a particle at time t ≥ 0, in seconds, is given by x = 2t3 + 3t2 – 12t and y = 2t3 – 15t2 + 24t. At what values of t is the particle at rest?
8. 3x csc2 x2 dx =
9. If f(x) = log5(x3 - x - 1), then f′(2) =
10. What is the value of ?