See All test questions
1. Which of the following are the first four nonzero terms of the MacLaurin series for f(x) = sin(x2)?
2. The number of new members of a social media site is modeled by the function y that satisfies the differential equation , where t is the time in days and y(0) = 100. What is y(t)?
3. For what values of x does the series converge?
4. xe6x dx =
5. Which of the following series converge(s)?
6. The function f is continuous on the closed interval [0,10] and has the values in the following table:
Using the subintervals [0, 2], [2, 5], [5, 7], and [7, 10], approximate f(x)dx using a left Riemann sum.
7. dx =
9. What is the coefficient of x8 in the Taylor series for about x = 0?