See All test questions
3. If, for all x, f ′(x) = (x - 2)4 (x - 1)3, it follows that the function f has
4. Let Which of the following statements is (are) true?
I. F ′(0) = 5
II. F(2) < F(6)
III. F is concave upward.
5. If f (x) = 10x and 101.04 10.96, which is closest to f ′(1)?
6. If f is differentiable, we can use the line tangent to f at x = a to approximate values of f near x = a. Suppose this method always underestimates the correct values. If so, then at x = a, the graph of f must be
7. The region in the first quadrant bounded by the x-axis, the y-axis, and the curve of y = e- x is rotated about the x-axis. The volume of the solid obtained is equal to
8. is equal to
10. Use the table below, which shows the values of differentiable functions f and g.
If P(x) = g2 (x), then P ′(3) equals