See All test questions
1. Use the table below, which shows the values of differentiable functions f and g.
If H(x) = f -1(x), then H ′(3) equals
3. The graph of is concave upward when
4. As an ice block melts, the rate at which its mass, M, decreases is directly proportional to the square root of the mass. Which equationdescribes this relationship?
5. The length of the curve y = 2x3/2 between x = 0 and x = 1 is equal to
6. If = kx, and if x = 2 when t = 0 and x = 6 when t = 1, then k equals
7. If y = x2 ln x (x > 0), then y ″ is equal to
8. A particle moves along the curve given parametrically by x = tan t and y = 2 sin t. At the instant when the particle's speed equals
9. Suppose and y = 2 when x = 0. Use Euler's method with two steps to estimate y at x = 1.