See All test questions
1. When partial fractions are used, the decomposition of is equal to
The region S in the figure above is bounded by y = sec x and y = 4. What is the volume of the solid formed when S is rotated about the x-axis?
3. The series
4. If f (x) is continuous at the point where x = a, which of the following statements may be false?
5. A Maclaurin polynomial is to be used to approximate y = sin x on the interval - π x π. What is the least number of terms needed to guarantee no error greater than 0.1?
6. Find the area bounded by the y-axis and the curve defined parametrically by x(t) = 4 - t2, y(t) = 2t.
7. Which series diverges?
8. If x = 2t - 1 and y = 3 - 4t2, then is
9. For the substitution x = sin θ, which integral is equivalent to