See All test questions
3. If and y = sin-1t, then equals
4. Use the following table, which shows the values of the differentiable functionsf and g.
The average rate of change of function f on [1,4] is
5. Use the following table, which shows the values of the differentiable functionsf and g.
If h(x) = g(f (x)) then h ′(3) =
6. (3x - 2)3 dx is equal to
7. If equals
8. The maximum value of the function f (x) = xe -x is
9. Which equation has the slope field shown below?
10. The graph below shows the velocity of an object moving along a line, for 0 ≤ t ≤ 9.
At what time does the object attain its maximum acceleration?