See All test questions
1. The graph below shows the velocity of an object moving along a line, for 0 ≤ t ≤ 9.
The object is farthest from the starting point at t =
2. If x = 2 sin θ, then is equivalent to:
5. A differentiable function has the values shown in this table:
Estimate f ′(2.1).
6. If is approximated using Riemann sums and the same number of subdivisions, and if L, R, and T denote, respectively left, right, and trapezoid sums, then it follows that
7. If tan x and y = 3 when x = 0, then, when
9. The equation of the curve shown below is What does the area of the shaded region equal?