See All test questions
1. The length of the curve determined by x = 3t and y = 2t2 from t = 0 to t = 9 is
2. If a particle moves in the xy-plane so that at time t > 0 its position vector is (et2, e-t3), then its velocity vector at time t = 3 is
3. The graph of f(x) = has a point of inflection at
6. A rectangle is to be inscribed between the parabola y = 4 - x2 and the x-axis, with its base on the x-axis. A value of x that maximizes the area of the rectangle is
8. Find .
9. What is the sum of the Maclaurin series ?