See All test questions
1. Which of the following statements about the graph of is (are) true?
I. The graph has no horizontal asymptote.
II. The line x = 2 is a vertical asymptote.
III. The line y = x + 2 is an oblique asymptote.
2. The only function that does not satisfy the Mean Value Theorem on the interval specifiedis
A cylindrical tank, shown in the figure above, is partially full of water at timet = 0, when more water begins flowing in at a constant rate. The tank becomes halffull when t = 4, and is completely full when t = 12. Let h represent the height of the water at time t. During which interval is increasing?
The graph of function f shown above consists of three quarter-circles.
Which of the following is (are) equivalent to
6. The base of a solid is the first-quadrant region bounded by and each cross section perpendicular to the x-axis is a semicircle with a diameter in the xy-plane. The volume of the solid is
7. The average value of f (x) = 3 + |x| on the interval [-2, 4] is
8. The area inside the circle r = 3 sin θ and outside the cardioid r = 1 + sin θ is given by
Which of the following statements is (are) true?
I. f is defined at x = 6.
III. f is continuous at x = 6.