See All test questions
1. Two objects in motion from t = 0 to t = 3 seconds have positions x1(t) = cos (t2 + 1) and respectively. How many times during the 3 seconds do the objects have the same velocity?
2. The table below shows values of f ″(x) for various values of x:
The function f could be
3. Where, in the first quadrant, does the rose r = sin 3θ have a vertical tangent?
4. A cup of coffee placed on a table cools at a rate of per minute, where H represents the temperature of the coffee and t is time in minutes. If the coffee was at 120° F initially, what will its temperaturebe 10 minutes later?
5. An investment of $4000 grows at the rate of 320e0.08t dollars per year after t years. Its value after 10 years is approximately
The sketch shows the graphs of f (x) = x2 - 4x - 5 and the line x = k. The regions labeled A and B have equal areas if k =
7. The graph below shows the velocity of an object during the interval 0 ≤ t ≤ 9.
The object attains its greatest speed at t =
8. The graph below shows the velocity of an object during the interval 0 ≤ t ≤ 9.
The object was at the origin at t = 3. It returned to the origin
9. An object in motion in the plane has acceleration vector for 0 t 5. It is at rest when t = 0. What is the maximum speed it attains?