See All test questions
1. If is replaced by u, then is equivalent to
2. The set of all x for which the power series converges is
3. A particle moves along a line with acceleration a = 6t. If, when t = 0, v = 1, then the total distance traveled between t = 0 and t = 3 equals
4. The definite integral represents the length of an arc. If one end of the arc is at the point (1,2), thenan equation describing the curve is
5. Suppose f (3) = 2, f ′(3) = 5, and f ″(3) = -2. Then at x = 3 is equal to
6. Which statement is true?
The graph of f ′ is shown above. Which statements about f must be true for a <x < b ?
I. f is increasing.
II. f is continuous.
III. f is differentiable.
8. After a bomb explodes, pieces can be found scattered around the center of the blast.The density of bomb fragments lying x meters from ground zero is given by fragments per square meter. How many fragments will be found within 20 meters ofthe point where the bomb exploded?