See All test questions
2. If f(x) = x3 + 3x2 + cx + 4 has a horizontal tangent and a point of inflection at the same value of x, what is the value of c?
The graph of f is shown above. Which of the following from above could be the graph of f′?
4. What are all values of x such that converges?
The graph of a function f is shown above. Which of the following statements is/are true?
II. f(1) exists
6. What is the area of the region between the graph of and the x-axis for x ≥ 4?
7. If g(x) is continuous for all real values of x, then
9. The is
10. Let f be a function with the following properties.
Which of the following is the third-degree Taylor polynomial for f about x = 2?