See All test questions
The graph of f is shown above, and f is twice differentiable. Which of the following has the largest value?
II. f′ (0)
III. f″ (0)
A slope field for a differential equation is shown above. Which of the following could be the differential equation?
5. Which of the following is a Taylor series for xe2x about x = 0 ?
6. If converges and 0 < ak ≤ bk for all k, which of the following statements must be true?
7. If , then f(x)=
8. A solid has a circular base of radius 1. If every plane cross section perpendicular to the x-axis is a square, then the volume of the solid is
9. If n is a positive integer, then
10. The area enclosed by the parabola y = x - x2 and the x-axis is revolved about the x-axis. The volume of the resulting solid is