See All test questions
1. Find the area inside one loop of the curve r = sin 2θ.
2. The average value of sec2 x on the interval is
3. Find the length of the arc of the curve defined by x = t2 and y = , from t = 0 to t = 2.
4. The function f is given by f(x) = x4 + 4x3. On which of the following intervals is f decreasing?
5. Which of the following series converge(s)?
6. Given the differential equation , where z(0) = 50, what is z(t)?
The slope field shown above corresponds to which of the following differential equations?
8. The value of c that satisfies the Mean Value Theorem for derivatives on the interval [0, 5] for the function f(x) = x3 – 6x is
The graph of f is shown in the figure above. If g(x) = f(t) dt, for what positive value of x does g(x) have a minimum?