See All test questions
1. What is the mass of one molecule of cholesterol (C27H46O, molecular mass = 386)?
2. Which of the following pair of liquids is expected to be immiscible?
3. The Arrhenius equation may be used to determine
4. Argon can be liquefied at low temperature because of
5. The most massive subatomic particle is the
6. The molar heat of vaporization of water is +43.9 kJ. What is the entropy change for the vaporization of water?
7. The Pauli exclusion principle states that
8. A liquid element that is a dark-colored, nonconducting substance at room temperature is
9. A large positive value for the standard Gibbs free energy change (ΔG°) for a reaction means
10. A metal is reacted with HCl to produce hydrogen gas. If 0.0623 gram of metal produces 28.3 mL of hydrogen at STP, the mass of the metal that reacts with one mole of hydrochloric acid is
11. An element in its ground state
12. Which following pair of substances can be used to make a buffer solution?