See All test questions
1. Which of the following indicates that a reaction is spontaneous?
2. Which of the following is expected to have two or more resonance structures?
3. Which of the following is a radioactive element?
4. The units for the rate of a chemical reaction are
5. Which of the following is not a good measure of relative intermolecular attractive forces?
6. Which of the following is expected to be the least soluble in water?
7. The net ionic equation expected when solutions of NH4Br and AgNO3 are mixed together is
8. Less than 1/1000 of the mass of any atom is contributed by
9. Three half-lives after an isotope is prepared,
10. In determining the order for reactant A in a certain reaction, the concentrations of all other reactants are held constant while the concentration of A is tripled from one experiment to another. The reaction rate is found to triple. The appropriate exponent for A in the rate law is
11. The molecule with a tetrahedral shape is
12. According to the kinetic-molecular theory of gases,