See All test questions
Questions 1-7 refer to the following information.
1. In this passage the speaker's purpose is to
2. Which of the following best describes the tone of the passage?
3. In the first two sentences (lines 1-9), the speaker grounds his central idea on which of the following rhetorical strategies?
4. The most significant rhetorical shift in the passage begins with
5. The speaker substantiates his central idea with
6. From the passage, it appears that the speaker's personal view is that African Americans should be
7. In the final lines of the passage, the speaker attempts to win over his audience by