See All test questions
Questions 1-10 refer to the following information.Now Goes Under …by Edna St. Vincent Millay
Questions 1-10 refer to the following information.
Now Goes Under …by Edna St. Vincent Millay
1. The poem is an example of a(n)
2. The setting of the sun is a symbol for
3. The second stanza is developed primarily by
4. "He" in line 15 refers to
5. According to the speaker, what separates man from beast?
6. For the speaker, the relationship has been all of the following except
7. The reader can infer from the play on words in the last stanza that the speaker is
8. "This once holy place" (line 12) refers to
9. The cause of the relationship's situation is
10. The speaker acknowledges the finality of the relationship in line(s)