See All test questions
1. Which type of economic activity is most closely tied to the physical environment?
2. A map that presents a single class of statistics is called a
3. Which of the following is a centrifugal force in a country?
4. In which country does language pose a centrifugal force?
5. According to the map below showing US farmland, which grouping of states has roughly half its land area in farms?
6. Which one of the following North American associations is NOT correct?
7. Which one of the following groups is excluded from the caste system of Hinduism?
Source: United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
United States Population, 2000. Source: US Census Bureau.
Which one of the following is NOT a factor in creating the Third Agricultural Revolution?
9. In which urban US setting below would you expect to find planned communities?
10. Which of the following factors has little or no impact on mortality rates in the developing countries?
11. The Rhine River is an example of which type of boundary?
12. According to the population pyramid above, which one of the following statements is correct?
13. Which one of the following items is an example of nonmaterial culture?
14. Which of the following statements does NOT describe a factor that contributed to suburbanization in the United States?
15. Which factor in the last quarter century greatly destabilized Eastern Europe and led to ethnic conflict?