See All test questions
1. The majority of Kurds are found in which country?
2. According to Alfred Weber's least-cost theory, which one of the following costs of production is the most important factor in locating an industry?
3. Which one of the following demographic factors characterizes stages 4 and 5 in the demographic transition model?
4. The purpose for the creation of NATO was to
5. The way of life based on breeding and herding of animals that are used as a source of food, shelter, and clothing is called
6. State-sponsored terrorism has occurred recently in which of the following countries?
7. Which type of city model contains a distinct residential spine proceeding outward from center city along the main boulevard?
United States Population, 2000. Source: US Census Bureau.
With what religion is the architecture shown above associated?
9. Which of the following is a major concern in countries with a large and rapidly aging population?
10. Which of the following capital cities is located OUTSIDE the central core area of the country?
11. The language with the largest number of "speakers" is
12. An earlier boundary formed before meticulous geographic knowledge and mapping was available is known as
13. Which of the following religions developed first?
14. If you wanted to find the global distribution of coal, you would use a
15. The practice of drawing the boundaries of voting districts to give an unfair advantage to one political party is called