See All test questions
1. Which of the following items below is an absolute location?
2. China and Vietnam's dispute over the Spratley Islands is
3. Every country with a seacoast has an exclusive economic zone (EEZ) under the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea. Which one of the following statements regarding the Law of the Sea and the EEZ is NOT correct?
4. A person who practices the Hindu religion would be most likely to
5. Which of the following is MOST likely to experience population pressure?
6. The voluntary association of three or more countries willing to give up some measure of sovereignty is called
7. The idea that people, and not their environment, are the forces that create cultural development is called
United States Population, 2000. Source: US Census Bureau.
Which region of China has the largest number of Tibeto-Burman speakers?
Which religion is practiced by most inhabitants of Region A?
10. Which one of the following statements does NOT correctly describe transnational companies (TNCs)?
11. Which one of the statements below correctly describes immigrants living in Europe?
12. A strong movement away from all religions is called
13. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of a city in the developing world?
14. Shifting cultivation is most often practiced in
15. A rejection of or indifference to religion in a country is called