See All test questions
1. Which one of the following statements is NOT true of the "core" countries?
2. Which of the following statements best describes the United Nations?
3. Which pair of religions are both universalizing religions?
4. Olives, grapes, and chickpeas are staple crops of which type of farming?
5. Which one of the statements below is characteristic of most African cities?
6. The theory that every society develops economically according to a five-stage pattern of growth is attributed to
7. A society in which two or more population groups coexist while maintaining their unique culture demonstrates
8. In which of the following Asian countries would one find special economic zones (SEZs)?
9. The practice of hiring a foreign third-party service provider to run an operation is called
10. The theory that the main purpose of a settlement or market town is to furnish goods and services to the surrounding market area is called the
11. When a country combines its religion with its government, it is called a
12. Which structure(s) traditionally occupies the center of a historic Asian city?
13. Which of the following is a push factor?
14. The influence of neo-Malthusianism can be seen in
15. What is the chief religion practiced in Europe?