See All test questions
1. Which of the following is a formal region?
2. An immigrant learning English in the United States is an example of
3. Which of the following U.S. main immigration flow associations is NOT correct?
4. Which of the following factors would be considered a "pull" factor for Riva when considering a move from India to the United States?
5. Which of the following is an example of a bulk-gaining industry?
6. If I wanted to ship a small piece of very valuable jewelry to my aunt who lives in Poughkeepsie, which mode of transportation makes the most sense?
7. Which of the following industries does NOT need to be close to its markets?
8. A primate city is
9. The best definition of an urban area is
10. Johnny and Susie are moving to Scotland to renovate and live in the family castle. What makes their move a migration?
11. When we talk about diffusion of a cultural trait, what do we mean by "hearth"?
12. The process of invasion and succession is a process involving migration and is best described as when
13. Which of the following statements is TRUE concerning women in the labor force?
14. What is the oldest, biggest, and most widely distributed language family from the Hudson Bay to Tierra del Fuego?
15. Which language family is most widely spoken in North America and Europe and includes Baltic, Celtic, Germanic, and Greek?