See All test questions
1. Which of the following is a characteristic of a developed country?
2. Which of the following factors does NOT play a role in gender relationships in a culture or society?
3. Which group enacted the first effective settlement in the eastern United States?
4. Which of the following activities are NOT secondary economic activities?
5. Which of the following statements is true concerning folklore?
6. The rectangular land survey system is based on all of the following EXCEPT
7. The rate of natural increase of a population is found by subtracting the
8. During the third stage of the demographic transition model, which of the following is true?
9. Which of the following is NOT a feature of an export processing zone (EPZ)?
10. Transnational corporations distribute their operations
11. Which of the following statements is NOT part of Gunnar Myrdal's theory of cumulative causation?
12. Which zone contains low-income slums, ethnic ghettos, and general deterioration in Burgess's concentric zone model of urban form?
13. In which zone of Burgess's concentric zone model would one find better houses, single-family homes, and higher-rent apartments?
In the above urban model, what could be said is the main theme dictating residential land use?
15. National sports teams, flags, national anthems, and national holidays all promote