See All test questions
1. What condition occurs when the people of one state want to annex a territory whose population is ethnically related to that state's population but now under the rule of another state?
2. Which of the following statements is NOT accurate regarding the services provided by local governments in the United States?
3. Which of the following is NOT usually a possible reason for migration?
4. All the following factors can be considered pull factors of migration EXCEPT
5. Which of the following items below is NOT considered a barrier to the diffusion of an innovation?
6. Which of the following is NOT an example of syncretism?
7. College students who live in dormitories near the college cafeteria are more likely to eat in the cafeteria. This is an example of
8. New stores opening around a large shopping mall reflect which concept?
In the above map of Iowa, which of the following land survey methods has been used?
10. A systematic way of transferring a spherical surface to a flat map is called a(n)
11. What object in the photo below is the most distinctive expression of regional identity?
12. The tendency for migration to decrease with distance is called
13. Zero population growth (ZPG) is achieved when
14. The tendency for a population to continue to grow long after replacement fertility has been achieved is called
15. Which of the following is NOT a spread effect in the core-periphery model of development?