See All test questions
1. Which of the following could be considered a higher-order central place function?
2. How do city planners separate discordant land uses such as housing and sewage plants?
3. The construction of freeways leads to all but which of the following results?
4. What do the terms apartheid, ethnic cleansing, and integration all have in common?
5. Which of the following countries is NOT a federal state?
6. Which of the following situations does NOT occur in a federal state?
7. Quebec is a strong example of which of the following situations?
8. Which of the following characteristics is NOT true of a state?
9. Mary lives in a neighborhood with stores, offices, and restaurants so close that she does not need to own a car; however, she feels she has very little privacy. This is an example of a(n)
10. In a postindustrial economy, which of the following resources is considered most important to increase productivity?
11. Which of the following would NOT be considered a barrier to diffusion of a cultural trait?
12. Which of the following is a functional region?
13. To get to school in the morning, we ALL use this as our guide:
14. A population pyramid, or age-sex structure, displays all the following information about a country's population EXCEPT
15. Which of the following statements about East Asia's industrial regions is true?