See All test questions
1. The distance north and south of the equator is the
2. Which type of transportation system created the star-shaped city pattern?
3. The concentration of production activities and people spatially to benefit everyone is called
4. Which form of migration below are farm workers from another country most likely to be practicing during the year?
5. Of these, the map using the smallest map scale would be the map of
6. All of the following are reasons major cities attract young people in Latin America EXCEPT
7. The attempt by core countries to stimulate increased agricultural production in the periphery through use of technology, hybrid seed, and fertilizers is called the
8. Which country below is best represented by a population pyramid with a broad base that slopes quickly to a narrow top?
9. The use and spread of English in nineteenth-century India is an example of what type of diffusion?
10. The outlying area serviced by a urban center is referred to as a
11. World population tends to be concentrated
12. Boundary problems along the United States–Mexico border are caused by which type of issue below?
13. Which of the following countries does NOT have a well-known example of a relict boundary?
14. What monotheistic religion is based on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ of Nazareth?
15. The "melting pot" theory of combining several immigrant groups into one mainstream culture is called