See All test questions
1. The birth of an urban industrial workforce in Europe contributed to the start of the
2. Which of the following world regions is NOT considered one of the world's most densely populated regions?
3. Which language family contains Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Romanian?
4. What is the most widespread primary economic activity in the world?
5. Which one of the following is NOT a centripetal force in a state?
6. The global lingua franca is
7. Historically, the world's major languages have spread by all of the following methods EXCEPT
8. Which urban model theorizes that high-rent residential areas grow outward from the center of the city along major highways with lower-rent inhabitants taking over sequentially?
9. Which one of the following is NOT an advantage of urban agriculture?
10. What is the most rapidly growing religion in the United States today?
11. What is the population statistic that tells us the level of fertility at which a population will have just enough births to replace parents and compensate for early deaths?
12. Which of the following statements regarding historical North American migration streams is NOT correct?
13. The main factor preventing subsistence economies from advancing economically is the lack of
14. Ankara, Turkey and Islamabad, Pakistan are both examples of
15. What are the two major branches of Islam?