AP Macroeconomics Question 200: Answer and Explanation
Use your browser's back button to return to your test results.
9. Output in country A is 1,200 units and its population is 100 persons. Output in country B is 2,400 units and its population is 400 persons.
- A. Country A has a higher standard of living than country B.
- B. Country A has a lower standard of living than country B.
- C. Country A and B have identical living standards.
- D. Country A is less productive than country B.
- E. More information is needed to determine which country has the higher standard of living.
Correct Answer: A