AP Macroeconomics Question 204: Answer and Explanation
Use your browser's back button to return to your test results.
13. The size of the labor force in Japan is expected to shrink beginning in 2010 as a large segment of its population retires. This will
- A. affect labor productivity more than economic growth.
- B. affect economic growth more than labor productivity.
- C. not have a major effect on economic growth or labor productivity.
- D. affect labor productivity and economic growth equally.
- E. shift Japan's aggregate supply curve to the right.
Correct Answer: B