See All test questions
1. Economic growth is
2. The standard of living is measured by
3. Which of the following will result in economic growth?
4. Which of the following will promote economic growth?
5. Which of the following will promote economic growth?
6. If real GDP per capita was $10,000 in 1990 and $15,000 in 2000, then the amount of economic growth is
7. If real GDP per capita was $20,000 in 1980 and $21,000 in 1990, then we conclude that the standard of living has increased
8. The standard of living will increase if
9. Output in country A is 1,200 units and its population is 100 persons. Output in country B is 2,400 units and its population is 400 persons.
10. Output in country X is 30,000 units and there are 3,000 persons working, while country Z has an output of 40,000 units and 8,000 workers.
11. The government can promote economic growth by
12. Private industry can promote economic growth by
13. The size of the labor force in Japan is expected to shrink beginning in 2010 as a large segment of its population retires. This will
14. If the standard of living increases, we can conclude that
15. If real GDP per capita grows at a rate of 10 percent a year, then we can expect the standard of living to double in