See All test questions
1. Gross Domestic Product is a close approximation of
2. The government measures inflation using the
3. If global warming raises temperatures so high that snow can never again exist anywhere, snow ski instructors will experience which type of unemployment?
4. Long-run aggregate supply is most likely to increase as the result of
The diagram above shows data about the change in prices for a variety of goods. What happened to the CPI for this consumer from year one to year two?
6. Which of the following would be classified under C when calculating GDP?
7. Which transactions will not be counted in GDP?