See All test questions
1. Which of the following transactions would be counted in GDP?
2. GDP is $10 million, consumer spending is $6 million, government spending is $3 million, exports are $2 million, and imports are $3 million. How much is spent for investments?
3. If Real GDP = $200 billion and the price index = 200, Nominal GDP is
4. For Question below use the following information for a small town:
What is the size of the labor force?
5. For Question below use the following information for a small town:
What is the official unemployment rate?
6. You are working at a supermarket bagging groceries, but you are unhappy about your wage, so you quit and begin looking for a new job at a competing grocery store. What type of unemployment is this?