See All test questions
1. Using the model of AD and AS, what happens in the short run to real GDP, the price level, and unemployment with more consumption spending (C)?
REAL GDP PRICE LEVEL UNEMPLOYMENT
2. Which is the best way to describe the AS curve in the long run?
3. Stagflation most likely results from
4. Equilibrium real GDP is far below full employment, and the government lowers household taxes. Which is the likely result?
5. What is the main contrast between the short-run and long-run Phillips curve?
6. The effect of the spending multiplier is lessened if