See All test questions
1. The United States produces rice in a competitive market. With free trade, the world price is lower than the domestic price. What must be true?
2. If the U.S. dollar and Chinese yuan are traded in flexible currency markets, which of the following causes an appreciation of the dollar relative to the Chinese yuan?
3. You hear that the United States has a negative balance in the current account. With this information we conclude that
4. Which of the following is a consequence of a protective tariff on imported steel?
5. If the Japanese economy suffers a deep, prolonged recession, in what ways would U.S. net exports and the values of the dollar and yen change?
U.S. NET EXPORTS VALUE OF DOLLAR VALUE OF YEN
6. When the United States places an import quota on imported sugar, we expect which of the following effects?