See All test questions
1. In the long run, aggregate supply is
2. What does the presence of discouraged workers do to the measurement of the unemployment rate?
3. Which of the following is true of the complete circular flow model of an open economy?
4. Which of the following most likely increases aggregate demand in the United States?
5. When both short-run aggregate supply and aggregate demand increase, which of the following can be said for certain?
6. When nominal GDP is rising, we would expect money demand to
7. Which of the following tends to increase the spending multiplier?
8. Households demand more money as an asset when
9. Which of the following represents a combination of contractionary fiscal and expansionary monetary policy?
FISCAL POLICY MONETARY POLICY
10. Higher levels of consumer wealth and optimism would likely have which of the following changes in the market for loanable funds?
MARKET FOR LOANABLE FUNDS INTEREST RATE
11. Investment demand most likely increases when
12. At the peak of a typical business cycle, which of the following is likely the greatest threat to the macroeconomy?