See All test questions
1. Which of the following is equal to one?
2. There is relatively more crowding out as the result of expansionary fiscal policy when
3. Which of the following would be considered contractionary monetary policy?
4. In what ways is contractionary fiscal policy in the United States likely to affect domestic interest rates and the international value of the dollar?
5. Which of the following policies might the Fed adopt to counter a recession?
6. Which of the following statements would "supply-side" economists disagree with?