See All test questions
1. Economics is a social science that
2. Macroeconomics focuses on
3. Given the table below what is the opportunity cost of wheat in France?
4. Given the table below, which statement is true?
5. Which of the following statements is positive?
6. The primary focus of microeconomics is
7. Economists use the term "capital" to mean
8. Land refers to
9. What you give up to pursue another alternative is known as
10. Given the following table,(combinations that can be produced using resources fully and efficiently)
the opportunity cost of apples is
11. Given the following table,(combinations that can be produced using resources fully and efficiently)
the opportunity cost of soup is
12. Production possibilities frontiers are concave to the origin because
13. When opportunity cost is constant across all production levels, the productions possibilities frontier is
14. When an economy produces a combination of goods that lies on the production possibilities frontier,
15. The law of increasing costs